- Botanical name: Ocimum sanctum
- Parts used Leaves and seeds
- Qualities: Sharp, bitter, astringent, hot and pungent marked with strong aroma and adaptogen
- Systems: respiratory immune, urinary and metabolic
- Ayurveda: Balancing for Vata and Kapha, may aggravate vata and pitta if taken in access
Dosage: Take 1 tsp in hot water as a tea several times a day. A pinch of cardamom powder and honey could be added to enhance the flavor of the tea.
Available in 100g
The herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.