- Botanical name: Asparagus racemosus
- Adaptogenic Herb – Helps to reduce the negative effects of daily stress.
- Part used: Root.
- Qualities: Sweet, bitter, cooling, tonic and rejuvenating.
- Systems: Reproductive, circulatory, respiratory, and digestive.
- Ayurveda: Women’s herb. Decreases Vata & Pitta, increases Kapha or ama in excess.
Dosage: Take 1/2 to 1 tsp teaspoon in 1 cup of hot cow’s milk ( preferably raw or organic, whole) and sweetened with raw organic sugar or honey and organic ghee.
Available in 200g
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.