- Botanical name: Phyllanthus emblica
- Parts used: Fruit pulp and fruit rind
- Qualities: Sour, sweet, Pungent, Astringent and cooling
- Systems: Reproductive, digestive, urinary, respiratory
- Ayurveda: Tonic, Universal Rasayana for all ages, Tridoshic with pitta reducing properties. Beneficial for vision, liver health and complexion.
- Take 1 tsp. in fresh water twice a day on empty stomach.
- For external use: Amla paste made with water could be used as a conditioner in face pack or hair mask.
Available in 100g pouches
Our herbs are 100% certified organic and free from any additives, preservatives, binders, or fillers. They are non GMO verified sourced, fair trade and gluten free.